Circular Economy Special Interest Group
What is this group?
This is a special interest group focused on Circular Economy, and will provide SIG members with expert insight into particular topics, and a forum for debate, networking and potential joint commercial ventures. It is being championed by QSA Partners, an associate founder member of Oxfordshire Greentech.
- To enhance awareness and understanding of what the circular economy is
- To provide accessible events, workshops, and discussion groups for further learning
- To engage enterprises in Oxfordshire with how to implement business model transitions towards a circular model
- To develop and scale up the circular economy as a whole within the county
List of upcoming events:
- 12 September: ‘Thinking circular whilst doing business: making innovation work for you’. Join us from 8:30am til 12pm at the Oxford Said Business School to better understand the circular economy and use the principles to innovate in your product and service offer and/or operations.
Creating sustainable and innovative business models, 03.07.19
Breaking into small groups, 03.07.19
Dave Beesley from Oxford Office Furniture explains their implementation of circular strategies 03.07.19
Andy and Tom (our sustainability champions here at OPD) very much enjoyed the Sustainable Business Models seminar and we’ve already begun developing our policy and planning our evolution towards fully sustainable!Rupert Wilkinson
Follow QSA Partners on Twitter!