Oxfordshire Greentech is the business network supporting the growth of the low-carbon sector in Oxfordshire. We will bring together businesses and organisations to encourage innovation, collaboration and knowledge transfer, to facilitate the transition towards a sustainable, low carbon future in Oxfordshire and the world.
- Create jobs and economic growth by promoting Oxfordshire as a centre for low-carbon solutions.
- Support local organisations to develop services and products that enable low-carbon, resilient lifestyles.
- Facilitate cross-sector collaborations through a forum for innovation and partnership-working.
- Provide a platform for our members to showcase how they are creating a low-carbon, sustainable world.
We’re looking for a Low-Carbon Mobility SIG Co-Champion!
Gerson Garsed-Brand, Associate Founder member of Oxfordshire Greentech and MD of Sabe Fluid Dynamics, is looking for another member to co-champion the Low-Carbon Mobility Special Interest Group
By championing a SIG, you could:
- Gain more visibility for your organisation, both within and outside of our network
- Promote your organisation/expertise/insight online and at events
- Form close connections with likeminded people
- Win more work/clients for your organisation
- Receive logistical support from Oxfordshire Greentech
Oxfordshire Greentech launched on 6 February 2019 at the stunning Saïd Business School. We had speakers from Low Carbon Hub, OxLEP, University of Cambridge, Oxford City Council, Cambridge Cleantech, Bioregional, and over 250 delegates in attendance. Read more about it here, and check out the video from the day!
One of our most recent events focused on low-carbon innovation in the built environment, and where better to host it than the Passivhaus Plus, BREEAM Excellent standard Eco Business Centre on the NW Bicester eco-town site? After all, it is Oxfordshire’s greenest office space! Oxfordshire Greentech member Mario Crispino from Videoworkx was on the scene to bring us this great account of the day. Check out our upcoming events here.
Check out our 4-page Annual Review for what Oxfordshire Greentech got up to in our first year of operation…
Meet, network and do business with greentech entrepreneurs, companies and innovators.
Bespoke business support for companies that place sustainability at the heart of their work.
Regular updates straight to your inbox on the latest funding, networking and business development opportunities.
Subscribe below to receive regular news and updates on Oxfordshire Greentech events and upcoming launch.
The new business network for low-carbon and cleantech businesses in Oxfordshire
More and more businesses are committing to sustainability and to cleaner and greener business models and supply chains. Opportunities for business growth through sustainable innovation are also increasing and the demand for a business forum to share ‘greentech’ ideas and business opportunities is clear.
Partnership and Collaboration
Oxfordshire Greentech is part of the OxFutures programmes. OxFutures is delivering:
- Energy Audits
- Energy Innovation
- Knowledge sharing and networking
One Planet Living
Oxfordshire Greentech is using Bioregional’s One Planet Living principles. One Planet Living is an easy-to-use framework that can help anyone, anywhere to plan, deliver and communicate sustainability
Get in Touch