Please click on the below membership boxes to see what’s offered at each level of our membership.
Free/discounted access to events (we are currently hosting all events virtually to mitigate risk during the coronavirus pandemic)
- Regular networking events in and around Oxfordshire
- Discounted tickets to our annual conference and the Cleantech Venture Day investment forum
- Associate membership and free/discounted access to all events and activities of Cambridge Cleantech – a partner organisation with a UK and international network
Free membership of Special Interest Groups
- Join focus groups with an interest in specific green issues e.g. Low-Carbon Mobility and Smart Cities, Built Environment, Circular Economy, Social Enterprise, and Access to Finance
Promotion of your business
- Include an entry on our Professional Services page to highlight what you offer
- Receive, and offer, discounts from/to other Oxfordshire Greentech members
Access to valuable resources
- Receive regular member-only roundups of funding and commercial opportunities in the greentech sector
- Access our online resources, exclusively for members – recordings, handouts and slides from previous events and guidance on integrating sustainability into your organisation using the globally recognised One Planet Living framework®
- Keep up to date with what’s happening in the greentech world with our monthly newsletter
Associate Founder Member
All our Basic Member benefits plus receive one-to-one support to plan how to get the most out of your membership.
- Access exclusive Founder and Associate Founder networking events, site tours, and Meet the Buyer opportunities
- Run events around your area of expertise in partnership with Oxfordshire Greentech – we can take care of logistics and promotion
- Initiate and/or champion one of our Special Interest Groups
- Profile your company on our website
- Highlight your offers, events, news and job opportunities in the monthly Oxfordshire Greentech newsletter
All Basic & Associate Founder benefits plus enjoy a close working relationship with the Oxfordshire Greentech team to help realise your ambitions for your membership in our network.
- Opportunity to lead the network through membership of the Steering Group (optional)
- Access exclusive Founder-only networking events, site tours, and ‘Meet the Buyer’ opportunities
- Receive invitations to facilitated international innovation events
- Discounted support to help your organisation develop a One Planet Living action plan
- Dedicated and frequent promotion of any of your relevant news, job vacancies, new business ventures etc via our newsletter, social media channels and our media contacts
- Introductions to key players in the sector that you want to meet
Prices below are on an annual basis, and VAT will also be added.
|Large Enterprise||SME <250||Micro Enterprise <10|